- The Fry-up Inspector: In search of the perfect Full-English
- EFL: The craziest finish ever, unstoppable Hatters and prolific Pukki in five things you may have missed
- Parents' anger over Fortnite Live Norwich festival
- Bolton Wanderers 0-4 Norwich City: Teemu Pukki double helps Canaries regain top spot
- Plastic ring injury seal found in Norfolk 'had worst wound'
- Two instances of flytipping in Markshall Farm Road (Markshall Lane) Caistor St Edmunds, 17th February
- Grass verge 61a george pope road, 17th February
- Top end of hillmead where it meet foster road, 17th February
- Pothole on Boundary, 16th February
- Lights, 16th February
- Near bungalow number 7 boardman close, 14th February
- Street light 1758 not working, 13th February
- Huge dog turd outside house again, 13th February
- No street light still, on the corner of Lodge Lane and The Paddocks, 13th February
- Timetable, 13th February
The 2016/17 audit has been concluded and the statement of accounts is published below. The accounts are available for inspection at the address shown and between the hours of Tuesday 3-7pm or Saturday 9am to midday by prior arrangement with the clerk.
The 2015/6 audit has been concluded and the statement of accounts is published below. The accounts are available for inspection at the address shown and between the hours of Monday 3-5 pm, Tuesday 3-5pm or Saturday 9am to midday by prior arrangement with the clerk.
In accordance with transparency regulations, the document below lists every payment made by the parish council in excess of £100 during the 2015-16 financial year