- Dangerous, 24th March
- Big, 24th March
- Blocked water drain, 23rd March
- Large manhole cover loose., 23rd March
- Large pile or rubbish dumped in car park, 23rd March
- Parking, 22nd March
- Street light not working 127 Christchurch rd O/S sub station, 22nd March
- Over 38 big potholes on the low road from drayton high road to Hellesdon, 22nd March
- Cycle path between Naseby Way roundabout and Commonwealth Way roundabout on east side if Dussindale Drive blocked by overgrowing hedges and mud/leafs and unable to be used by cyclists etc and is a hazard. Also start of footpath running from Dussindale Drive (near Naseby Way) to Pound lane overgrown by Laurel hedge. Has been reported before but nothing done, 21st March
- Small but deep, 20th March
About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Subscribe2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.