- Cycle path between Naseby Way roundabout and Commonwealth Way roundabout on east side if Dussindale Drive blocked by overgrowing hedges and mud/leafs and unable to be used by cyclists etc and is a hazard. Also start of footpath running from Dussindale Drive (near Naseby Way) to Pound lane overgrown by Laurel hedge. Has been reported before but nothing done, 21st March
- Small but deep, 20th March
- Large potholes going along crownthorpe road towards Kimberley., 20th March
- Fly tipping and broken glass, 19th March
- Abandoned vehicle with no tax, 19th March
- Motorbike/moped parked daily on footpath, 19th March
- Dumped carpet, 19th March
- Drain and pothole problems, 19th March
- Keep left bollard down, 19th March
- Verge litter, 19th March
About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Subscribe2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.